It’s the holiday season! Christmas is the best time to have fun with family and friends. Everyone wants to catch up and unwind after the year’s stress. During this period, malls, parks, and even beaches are super packed. Besides, you should note that some fun places hike prices because of demand and logistics. Not to worry, you’ll still get affordable and fun places to hang out in Lagos. With less than N10,000 you can have a great time in these 5 places with family and friends in the big city of Lagos.
- Lekki Conservation Center: Lekki Conservation Center has grown to become one of the most affordable and fun places to visit in Lagos. It is situated on Lekki Peninsula, and it’s a large stretch of the serene environment. After all, this biodiversity and wildlife centre covers a land made of 78 hectares. The edifice was built in 1990, and it’s a nature-based hub that is run by the Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF). If you love to see animals and plants in their natural homes, take a visit to LCC this Christmas! You can have a breezy picnic and see birds, mammals, and reptiles with family and friends. So you know, LCC is located in Lekki, after Chevron, a little before the 2nd Lekki Toll Gate.
- Muson Centre: If you’re big on stage plays, Muson center is your go-to place this Christmas! It’s a popular hub that offers the best stage plays and music performances at an affordable cost. To be specific, drama performances are both contemporary and traditional. Every Christmas, there’s a fast range of performances and stage plays to choose from. Muson center is one of the best and affordable places that offers quality. Performances run during day and night, and you can have a memorable time with friends and family. For more information, visit Muson Centre.
- Lekki Leisure Lake, Lagos: This is simply a lakeside resort that overlooks the enormous Atlantic Ocean. Why is this place a must-visit? Lekki leisure lake has quad bikes, jet skis, and other fun activities that take place on the water. Note that you are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the resort. However, you can purchase them at the resort.
- SilverBird Galleria: This spot is always buzzing during the holidays. If you’re interested in Christmas or blockbuster movies, Silverbird Galleria will do. Who doesn’t want a fantastic movie experience with family or loved ones? This modern galleria also hosts shows, live concerts and, stage plays. You can also have an amazing pre or post-movie dinner. You can also find shopping outlets, a club and other fun places in the galleria.
- Tarkwa Bay: If you’re interested in a fun-filled place to spend Christmas with your friends and family, Tarkwa Bay will surpass your expectations. It is 20 minutes away from Lagos CMS Boat Jetty, and the bay is surrounded by the sandy beach, crystal clear water, and a warm atmosphere. You can have a picnic on the beach or go for water skiing, boat cruise, and jet skiing.
There you have it! Have you visited any of the places? If yes, share your experience below.