Do you want to grow your business online and offline? Are you looking for the right digital tools to help you achieve your business goals? Here are 13 top digital marketing tools that can help you make the right decisions, shape and grow your business both online and offline. These digital marketing tools will have a great impact on your business growth when used appropriately.
1. MailChimp: Mailchimp is an all-in-one digital marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Our approach to marketing focuses on healthy contact management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis. Get this: email marketing technology is used by more than 80% of B2B and B2C companies
2. HubSpot: Hubspot is a digital Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise. Because “good for the business” should also mean “good for the customer. With this software, you have access to tools that help with:
- Social Media
- Lead Management
- Landing Pages
- Marketing Automation
3. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a digital marketing and a social media management platform that covers almost every aspect of a social media manager’s role. With just one platform users are able to do the simple stuff like curate cool content and schedule posts all the way up to managing team members and measuring ROI. A tool such as Hootsuite allows you to schedule social media posts in advance, thus saving you loads of time.
4. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business. Take, for example, the ability to see where your traffic comes from:
5. BuzzSumo: Buzzsumo is a powerful online and digital marketing tool that allows any user to find out what content is popular by topic or on any website. … It can take hours scanning all the various social sites to find out what people are talking about and what their concerns and needs are.
6. Crazy Egg: Crazy Egg is an online application that provides you with eye-tracking tools such as Heat map, Scroll map, Overlay, and Confetti to track a website’s operation. This helps you to understand your customers’ interests so you can boost the profit from your website.
7. Slack — Slack is essentially a chat room for your whole company, designed to replace email as your primary method of communication and sharing. Its workspaces allow you to organize communications by channels for group discussions and allow for private messages to share information, files, and more all in one place. One of the primary challenges any team faces is efficient communication.
8. PowToon — Incredible Animated Videos Made Cheap & Easy. PowToon is a web-based animation software that allows you to quickly and easily create animated presentations with your students by manipulating pre-created objects, imported images, provided music and user created voice-overs.
8. Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. It is available on web and mobile and integrates millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations
9. AHREFs: All-in-one SEO toolset with Ahrefs, you don’t have to be an SEO pro to rank higher and get more traffic.
10. Google Trends: Google Trends shows you the latest trends in any area you’re interested in. Just type the chosen keyword (product, industry name, or something else) in the search panel.
11. Facebook Audience Insights: Facebook is the biggest social network in the world. It’s also the most effective tool for targeting your advertising campaign to the right market.
12. Google My Business: With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.